Thursday 22 May 2014

Greetings!

Well since my old ground review site has started playing up, I might as well start again!

My name is Debbie, a 28 year old Everton season ticket holder from Skelmersdale and a proud member of the official 92 Club! It may have been this goal that prompted me to start visiting silly far flung locations in the name of groundhopping, but having now done it, its now as much about the travel and exloring as completing my goal, and seeing football (and rugby league too) in as many different places as I can.My current total of football and rugby league grounds stands at 133.

I take pictures everywhere I go too, and all pictures can be found on my Flickr account, here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/7765925@N05/collections/

So enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment